The 3051.GO.NSF military watch was designed in collaboration with the Navy SEAL Foundation (NSF) and bears their logo on the case back.
In terms of color tone-on-tone, the monochrome Luminox logo on the dial catches the eye. The design of the Navy SEAL series impresses with its distinctive “turtle shape”.
Thanks to its protected crown and diver’s bezel, it is also water-resistant up to 200 meters. The tried-and-tested Luminox lighting system also ensures that the time can be read easily in every situation, and without any additional energy supply.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Permanent glow for up to 25 years
- Case diameter: 44 mm
- Function: time / date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200/660/20
- Movement Swiss Quartz
- Housing material : CARBONOX ™
- Bezel: unidirectional
- Caseback: 316L stainless steel screwed on
- Glass: Hardened mineral glass (550-650 Vickers)
- Crown: double seal and crown protection
- Strap: rubber
- Strap width: 23 mm
- Height: 14mm
- Weight: 64 g