These five sensors help to keep you in close touch of your current activity in real-time. The ability to receive GPS signals lets you access location information when you need it. This, when used in combination with the stopwatch, makes it possible for you to keep track of running information like distance, speed, pace, and more. Your heart rate and speed is used to calculate a VO2 max value, which is an indicator of your cardio-pulmonary capacity.
- Built for the athlete always training for the next level, Casio G-Shock’s Move collection consists of timepieces designed to be your go-to workout companion
- The 55mm case is expertly crafted from resin and black stainless steel, ensuring the iconic toughness of shock resistant G-Shock watches.
- With new Bluetooth(R) capabilities, this watch can link to a smartphone, providing better workout and overall health tracking support.
- The watch’s specific workout functions include a heart rate monitor, GPS, bearing, altitude/barometric pressure, temperature sensors, stopwatch, and an accelerometer for step counting
- Using a combination of these functions allows you to track running information like distance, speed, pace, and a VO2 max value, which is an indicator of your cardio-pulmonary capacity
No features description available
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Weight
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
5.51 x 4.80 x 3.54 Inches
There are no reviews yet.